Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What Are You Giving Out For Halloween? / Ideas

Okay so this isn't one of my Photography Shoots, but my sister came to me and was telling me about what she wanted to do for my brother in-laws class for Halloween. He is a third grade teacher and she found an awesome idea on Pinterest! Everyone does candy and it can be a mess! Especially if you are the teacher, teaching third graders, giving them candy, and having to clean up after them! 
They had a link to print out your own labels to put on the glow sticks but my sister didn't want to use a lot of ink. And I thought it looked kind of lame. So we made our own! What a great way to help keep the little ones safe as they are walking the streets at night. Crack those glow sticks so others can see you as they drive by!
A BIT OF LIGHT ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT!
STAY SAFE EVERYONE!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment