Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kennden Ray Shepherd / Newborn

Adorable little Kennden Ray Shepherd was born on January 17, 2014 at 7:28 A.M. Weighing 7 lbs 5 oz. and 18 inches long! He was such a cutie! I loved photographing this little guy! Kennden is actually the reason I finally decided that one day I want to specialize in newborn photography! :) Newborns are just so precious! And I love them all to death! Kennden did so good getting his pictures taken. For the first hour, he did exactly what I wanted him to, without a problem! I was so proud of the little guy! And then for the next hour he was done getting his pictures taken. I had never had a baby poop or pee as much as he did while taking his pictures! And yet I still want to specialize in this category!? I can't help it! With the crying, pooping, peeing, stopping to feed him and get diaper changes, I still cannot help to think that newborn photos are more special to me than anything else I photograph.















No comments:

Post a Comment