Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sheyla & Ayden's Mommy & Me Shoot Turns Into A Family Shoot / Family

Sheyla is a dear friend of mine! So I offered her a free Mommy & Me Shoot in exchange for her to let me use to photos as my advertisement. Of course she was down with it! She also had brought her husband Ariel along and it ended up turning into a family shoot! This family is so adorable! Love them to death! At first Ayden did not want to smile at all. He had a straight face for the beginning of the shoot. Of course it didn't take too long for the little stud to warm up to me! We were playing peek-a-boo and having a blast! He ended up having the cutest grin on his face and he has the cutest little laugh that melted my heart! Let me say, he was A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! His parents better keep him locked up cause the ladies are going to come running for that little stud muffin! Anyways we ended up getting the most perfect pictures imaginable! I'm so glad we had such a blast! Perfect Mommy & Me/Family Shoot!



















No comments:

Post a Comment